Lifterskan: Streetcar Named Desire part two

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Streetcar Named Desire part two

hi swedish lady

yes! This is so so perfect. I am in bed, hungover And you show up!

mee too ha...im back in california after a long year. its warm n nice. you doin good smarty?

It´s cold here. But a beautiful sunny day. The first day I see the sun in a month... crazy country this is... I want to go to California!

Id like to watch u write up close. close but with a plexiglass divider

Will you EVER come to Stockholm?

id like to see stockholm

Then come! ARe you working with your art? Do you still have that dog? Are you still the dirtiest man on earth?

nope not much ...lots of music though... no dog and i am dirty. new orleans was a trip bein back..u were missed

That is good to hear. I miss New Orleans. It was magic there. It did something with me. changed me -put magic in my chest

i stayed at the hostel for like a week not the same but good

How is everyone? What people are still there? The pirate?

still mostly the same...new crew of folk but same vibe.. no pirate..

Did you eat chocolate pie?

u remember the pie! yeah n my girl didnt so i sent her to hawaii. i love that pie

Your girl didnt like the chocolate pie so you sent her to Hawaii? How is my garden doing?

garden status unknown

I remember everything. That you were fighting one night... When the lightening hit the church when I came. the cop that lived outside our room. "Am I going to jail now baby?"

oh dear. i see you sittin on the curb holdin your head

That time when I had been on stage with that stripper and you got jealous? Beth the red head.

Ur the hungriest girl i know.. so jealous

The drive and the grave

oh mama

suger canes and beer. I was so sad when you left me on the street

crazy\ we were my lovely. it was all so surreal huh?

yes or maybe that WAS reality. it felt like it

like a frozen time pie

I remember you on your skate. I was so impressed with your heart

ur sweet... i got a little to jealous..u were such a catch. didnt know how to handle ya...

Its not that easy..

well, in some ways..

…I need to play.

dont go no wheres im comin back. gotta chat with my bro for a few



i have a photo of ur ass

sweet can I see it?

i still have the gettn dressed video even though u think i don’t. i watch it. damn

haha. no sleep for hitchhikers

dont i know it. your playful. streetcar named desire part two. my life here would bore you.. big city girl..

i liked what you told me about the color of the rocks. And the mangos in the garden.

i like the sun

You would die here

you all know that you could leave when it gets dark there in the winter...there are no fences. birds do.. they are smart

I want to be a bird girl. I got so drunk last night

did u get lost?

I was on this book release with free vodka-honey drinks. And then me and the guy I am seeing bought beer and went to the office and got even drunker.

hey my bro wants me to help him with the pool... if you send me a pic of you in ur underwear i will come to stockholm...bye love

he would like that...

i bet he wouldnt...but he wouldnt like me showinup either

You already have my ass.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home