Lifterskan: We are entering white water, nothing seems right. We don't know where we are, the water is green, no white.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

We are entering white water, nothing seems right. We don't know where we are, the water is green, no white.

Hey sweet thing!

What you up to these days? Still writing? Still in Stockholm?

I am no longer the son of moon and stars but snowy winter days. I am back in Montreal I was in an accident down in St. Maarten and medically flown back to Canada. The sail down the African coast was the most amazing and scary trip but sailing back across the Atlantic was a dream. I will be back in Sweden in April.

Big hugs and lots of love!

**

Sailor!

I’m longing for April. Still in Stockholm, still writing (you know I would die if I didn’t). In July I will go to Bergen for a writer's residence – it’s going to be fantastic to finally be free and just write.

So the first thing you do when you come back is call me, ok?
I envy your adventures.

Love, love, crazy love

**

Hey Hitchhiker,

Maybe we’ll write something together soon? I feel so alive and dead these days, a harsh dichotomy. I have lived the most incredible high of my life and now I have crashed hard into some dark cold hole. The distance between the two, though, is a trip.

It all seems like a fairytale now; one night fire filled the sky like morning light from burning meteors, one day in the middle of the ocean sand piled up on the boat from a sand storm born 1000 miles away, another time over a hundred whales gathered around the boat to play with me. Now I am a prisoner of medicine my hand forever changed, my boat abandoned in some tropical island, and my love cry dullened. But we must all crouch low sometimes to take giant leaps.

bissou

**

What has happened to your hand?
I am putting my verve on hold. On Friday an artist called Lina Issa will take over my life - my cell, computer, apartment and I will disappear.

I wish I could see whales and stars like you. But that is for the stupidly brave ones I guess.

Maybe I am one too, taking my threats roadtrippin’ with Hurricane down Devil's triangles. If I follow my heart I crash and if I follow my head, my mind will get jaded and my heart departe. It is all madness and all so clear.

Please come and visit me soon before I disappear for ever and bring me your stars and whales, I need them.

**

Well it’s my left hand. Maybe you remember him? I am sure he remembers you well! I really fucked it up.

Think it’s great that you’re switching lives for awhile, other people can be so boring and it’s nice to shake up things, knowing you Lina will have her hands full.

Clarity is the only path to take. There should never be a decision made in love it should be a foregone conclusion. You say "come and visit me soon before I disappear for ever", is that into seclusion, love or oblivion? And yes I will bring them all and more.

love, N

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home