Lifterskan: Riding mountains

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Riding mountains

Vinmakaren ringer från Kalifiornien.

– Hi cutie... how is life?
– Is it you?
– You good?
– Mhm, I guess, I’m in bed writing but I’m sick. And you gorgeous?
– Spring change I’m injured a bit. I hurt my foot riding the mountain
– I just had my premier with my play at the royal dramatic theater this weekend.
– Your play?
– I wrote a play
– You wrote one? What about?
– Two sisters, their mum dies and they run into the woods to ask the birds how they can get wings to go and visit her. And about their adventure, they meet a lot of strange birds...
­– You’re a special girl K. Is your papa finally proud?
– Well... you know dads... he wept when he saw it. But then he started talking about cutting down trees and digging holes again.
­– Liam is coming for a visit in a few months
­– Give him a big kiss from me!
– You wish.
– When will you come to Sweden?
– Who knows... I’m busy till fall and if I come to Sweden I will be taking you with me by the hair, so again, who knows.
– You crazy fuck. How is love?
– Love is stale. I got a girl but not happy right now. You?
– ­He will be moving in with me next week...
– Lucky duck, seems like a nice man...good eyes.
– He is like me, but a man with red beard.
– I’m glad , you deserve it! New Orleans was something else though wasn’t it?
– It sure was. It meant so much for me - you made me so strong, so happy. I felt so alive and playful with you. In some way you saved me.
– It was the best! I’m gonna post you some music I made soon so I will let you know....and you me...I have been quite of bullshit since you.
– You are so beautiful, I still love you, you know. You made me realize what life is about - that I can have the magic I desire. Bullshit?
– I just quieted down in my head and made peace with me. I know you get that.
– I want you to be happy
– We should talk again soon... I gotta go to the wine yard... I still have the video of you getting dressed... I won’t show it though… ha ha
– Dirty old man.
– Bye girl.
– Bye wine maker.
– I saw solidarity on the side of the road it was flat and bloody -
KLICK-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home